As part of our service to tenants we will:
- Acknowledge all online, email and telephone enquiries within one working day and let you know the course of action we will be taking.
- If your repair or fault is considered urgent one of our contractors will be with you within 24 hours. Examples of urgent repairs are:-
a. Lack of hot water or heating
b. Severely leaking pipes which could cause water damage
c. An electricity failure
d. An issue affecting the security of your property
e. A repair that is deemed necessary to avoid the risk of injury to people or damage to buildings and property
- If your repair is not urgent we will aim to resolve the issue within 5 working days.
- If the work is not urgent and extensive (example a replacement fence) then we will inform you within 5 working days of the date your work is scheduled to take place.
- Once our contractor has been appointed we will liaise with you to discuss the most appropriate way to handle your appointment. We will do what we can to accommodate your availability for access to resolving the fault or repair to your home.
- Your gas boiler will be serviced and checked for safety every year